- What's New
- Children's & Illustrated Books
- Gift Ideas – Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries & Events
- Fifty Books and Manuscripts: Catalogue 118
- Christmas 2015: Catalogue 117
- Christmas 2015: Catalogue 116
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Autographs & Signed Books
- Bindings & Library Sets
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Engraved Books
- History & Culture
- Lewis Carroll – The Library of an English Bibliophile
- Literary Artwork & Portraits
- Naval & Military History
- Paris Antiquarian Book Fair 2016
- Performing Arts
- Sports & Leisure
- The Chelsea Bindery at Dover Street
- Travel & Exploration
Welcome to Peter Harrington. We specialise in selling and buying the finest quality original first editions, signed, rare and antiquarian books, fine bindings and library sets. For contemporary prints, maps, views, photography, and original artwork see our gallery.
100 Fulham Road
London SW3 6HS
+44 (0)20 7591 0220
+44 (0)20 7225 7045
10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday
43 Dover Street
Mayfair, London W1S 4FF
+44 (0)20 3763 3220
10am - 7pm Monday - Friday; 10am - 6pm Saturday
MEET THE EXPERTS
Pom joined the firm straight from school in 1994, working for his father and uncle, who were then trading as Harrington Bros. In 1997 Peter started Peter Harrington Antiquarian Books at 100 Fulham Road, taking Pom with him. In 2000 Pom took over the running of the shop, and after Peter died in 2003, became owner and partner.
Adam Douglas joined us in September 2005. He read English literature at Bristol University, and started bookselling in 1988 with Simon Finch Rare Books. He is the author of The Beast Within, a study of the werewolf myth. He specialises in literature to the end of the 19th century, early printed books, history, science, economics, and philosophy.
Adam Blakeney is our main specialist in 20th-century literature and photography. He began as an independent bookseller in 1986 and joined us six years ago.
Glenn joined us in 2007 from Maggs Bros, after previously surviving a lengthy apprenticeship in the Charing Cross Road. Glenn has an MA in History from the University of Sussex. He deals in travel and voyages, military and naval history, and jazz.